Mentioning of Preslop

Properties
ID 120056
System Class
Case Study Beyond East and West: Sacred Landscapes Duklja and Raška
Description

The Village of Preslop was mentioned in 1314 (SP. IV 2, 5).

Relations

Sources (1)
Name Class Description
Banjska Hrisovulja Source King Stefan Uroš II and his brother Stefan Dragutin rebuilt the church of St. Stephen in the Banjska Monastery. By doing so, the brothers gave several allowances and privileges to the monastery. These privileges contain the Stauropegion for the monastery and a seat for the monastery's abbot in the Sbor or royal council.