Beyond East and West: Geocommunicating the Sacred Landscapes of “Duklja” and “Raška” through Space and Time (11th-14th Cent.)
|King Stefan Uroš II and his brother Stefan Dragutin rebuilt the church of St. Stephen in the Banjska Monastery. By doing so, the brothers gave several allowances and privileges to the monastery. These privileges contain the Stauropegion for the monastery and a seat for the monastery's abbot in the Sbor or royal council.
|First Charter of the Dečani Monastery
|This is the First Charter by King Stefan Uroš III Dečanski (1321-1331) to the Dečani Monastery.
|Papal Charter of Innocent IV rel. to the archbishopric of Bar, 1252
|A papal charter issued by the pope Innocent IV., wherein he asks the bishop of Ancona to prove the witness' testimonies about the jurisdictional dispute between the archbishops of Ragusa and Antivari as well as their episcopal suffragans, which had been submitted to him by the bishop of Sabina. For the original document abstract in German see: https://www.monasterium.net/mom/AT-AES/Urkunden/2110/charter
|Photograph Collection "Dipl. Kfm. Wolfgang Milan (1924-2015)" of Monuments in the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (SFRY) from the 1970s
|The Photograph Collection "Dipl. Kfm. Wolfgang Milan (1924-2015)" of Monuments in the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (SFRY) from the 1970s in our OpenAtlas Database is founded on a donation by Wolfgang Milan from Vienna (Austria) to Mihailo St. Popović during his studies at the University of Vienna at the end of the 1990s. Since then, the collection is the private property of the latter.