King Stefan Uroš IV Dušan mentioned the village of Ljuboino in the donation of the Metochion of St. Nicholas (Metohь u Prěspě u Ljuboině, Svety Nikola, što Pridade Nikola arhijepiskupь, sь vsěmi pravinami).
|Donation of the Metochion of Saint Nicholas||Acquisition||01.09.1343||31.08.1344||King Stefan Uroš IV Dušan donated the Metochion of Saint Nicholas to the Monastery of Treskavec (Metohь u Prěspě u Ljuboině, Svety Nikola, što Pridade Nikola arhijepiskupь, sь vsěmi pravinami).|
|Treskavac 2||Source||The Serbian King Stefan Uroš IV Dušan (reigned 1331-1355) issued a second Slavonic charter in 1343/44 for the Monastery of Treskavec to the North of Prilep. He confirmed current properties and donated further villages, settlements, abandoned lands, summer and winter pastures, watermills, metochia and churches in the region of Prilep to the monastery. Božidar Ferjančić argued that the second charter (Treskavac 2) for the Monastery of Treskavec is a forgery, while the first and third (Treskavac 1 and 3) are authentic. Djordje Bubalo advanced the opinion that the second charter (Treskavac 2) is an unofficial document based on the first and the third charter (Treskavac 1 and 3).|