End between 31.12.1000 and 31.12.1100
|Case Study||Beyond East and West: Sacred Landscapes Duklja and Raška|
The preserved archivolt of the ciborium in Rogačići was made in the pre-Romanesque style. Although dated to the 11th century (in earlier literature even dated in the 12th century), the possibility that it was created in an earlier time cannot be ruled out.
Fragments of the archivolt were found during the excavation of the six-leafed church in Rogačići, and today they are kept in the National Museum of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Sarajevo.
LiteratureDjurić/Babić-Djordjević 1997a — 32-33 , Jurković 1987 — 107-113 , Maksimović 1971 — 44 , Marković 2016a — 161
|Rogačići||Place||between 01.01.0870 and 01.01.0900||12.12.0920||The church in Rogačići is a six-leaf edifice erected north of the Bosna River's source, probably in the second half of the 9th and the beginning of the 10th century. Today only the foundations have remained. No historical records have been found about this edifice. Some researchers, judging by the well preserved ciborium, believe that this church was renewed or embellished in the 11th century, which corresponds to the mass Christianisation of the Serbs (the ground plan of the church also indicates that its main purpose was for mass baptism).|