|Case Study||Beyond East and West: Sacred Landscapes Duklja and Raška|
The Village of Golubovci was given by Tsar Stefan Uroš IV Dušan to the Archangel Monastery in Prizren (Gk XV 293).
|Golubovci||Place||01.01.1347||31.12.1348||The village of Golubovci was donated by the Serbian Emperor Stefan Uroš IV Dušan (reigned 1331-1355) to the Monastery of the Holy Archangels Michael and Gabriel near Prizren (Gk XV 293).|
|Monastery of the Holy Archangels Michael and Gabriel||Group||Recipient||The monastery of the Holy Archangels Michael and Gabriel lies near the town Prizren in todays Republic of Kosovo.|
|Stefan Uroš IV Dušan||Person||between 01.01.1308 and 31.12.1308||20.12.1355||Sponsor||Stefan Dušan, also called Stefan Uroš IV, English Stephen Dushan, or Stephen Uroš IV (born 1308—died Dec. 20, 1355) king of Serbia (1331–46) and “Emperor of the Serbs, Greeks, and Albanians” (1346–55), the greatest ruler of medieval Serbia, who promoted his nation’s influence and gave his people a new code of laws.|